Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Attack of the Dirty Diaper

Hello all! Things have been super busy in the Keller household this past week, and it's just the beginning! We have something planned every single weekend of October to the third weekend in December (and I'm pretty sure we'll have something planned before long on that weekend too).

On Thursday, my awesome hubby came home with the BEST surprise EVER!! Tis the season for....

I LOVE CADBURY EGGS!!!!!!

I had been looking forward to Friday all week because I had off since I was teaching a First Aid/CPR/AED class on Saturday and I could spend it with my little man! I feel like I haven't been able to spend quality time with him in FOREVER! The next morning I was greeted with this:




Stretch it out

I always feel like he's thinking "I'm freeee!!!"
We mostly played all morning and were heading for a walk when this happened:



That'll wake you up this Tuesday morning! You're welcome! I swear, it.was.everywhere. As I was trying to maneuver him out of his clothes without it getting all over him, the little snot was laughing so hard! Ha! And when I say it was everywhere, I mean it. Have you ever tried cleaning a baby off while trying not to mess up everything else in the room? I don't think you understand, we had a SERIOUS Code Brown on our hands. There was crap coating his legs (because of course he wasn't going to keep his legs or feet still and was loving this "game" we were playing), on the changing pad, on the changing cover, on the changing table, on his arms (due to him grabbing his legs and feet), on my fingernails. EWW! I feel like I am in the Dumb and Dumberer movie where there is poop all over the entire room. This is my life. I finally got a new diaper on him and then had to come up with a quick plan to get Sir $hitsalot cleaned up. I couldn't lay him down because during his change he also managed to get poop all over everything else. I had to juggle him one armed while holding him away from my body because for once, I still had a clean shirt and it is RARE nowadays that I get the luxury of having a clean shirt past 7 am. While juggling him, I managed to change the changing table things to lay him back down so I could do a temp fix and wipe him down with wipes in order to sit him down in his bouncer while I ran his bath water. Meanwhile, Poops Magee is having the time of his life giggling and cackling thinking this is the most hysterical thing ever. FINALLY, I get everything cleaned or at least what I call clean post-baby and it's bath time. Good thing this kid is cute:
Lounging while Mommy cleans up





Once we worked everything out, we decided to go for a walk. Of course, the poop-sickle decided to go to sleep immediately because he had the traumatizing morning (SIGH):


Flash forward to the evening where Aunt Kim Kim and Uncle TJ came over with M's new bestie Peyton to play. We had SO much fun with them grilling out and making fires with Peyton. I'm not going to lie, it made me secretly happy that he was having so much fun with us that he didn't want to leave that night! We can't wait to see you again Peyt! (I wish I had taken pictures with him - I seriously have to be better about that!! But Peyt is seriously the CUTEST ever!)




After my First Aid/CPR/AED class on Saturday, we went to dinner with my parents. Paw Paw was so excited that M was wearing plaids that decided he was going to match him!



Sunday we went to Hickory to visit Grandma Debbie, Pop Pops and our other Keller fam. (I took pics on my nice camera but I left that at home. More photos of those later):

Hanging out with Cousin Chase
This is the CUTEST video. He LOVES swinging!




Here are some millions of other pics that we have:












Here's a few of the fun he had at Ms. Dawn's this week:

Passed out while playing

"I'll never let go!"



I hope he never comes to me with a live snake! 

Happy Tuesday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment