Monday, April 29, 2013

Atlanta Wedding

This weekend we had a blast going to Matty and Dave's wedding! On Friday morning we got up early to head to the Atlanta airport to pick up Danny and Sarah. Friday night we went to the Rehearsal Dinner at their house which was absolutely GORGEOUS! I forgot to take pics, but trust me when I tell you their house could be in a magazine! The boys went out that night and of course got waste-face. Guess who was snoring all.night.long. that night? My husband. Every time I would punch him he would wake up saying, "SHUT UP!" Really? At one point I was trying to smother him with a pillow. Ha!

Saturday morning we went to breakfast with our group and met up with cousin Jon who is working his doctor's residency in Atlanta right now.

Dr. Johnny

Yes, I ate all of it.


The wedding ceremony was perhaps the best ceremony I have ever been to. The preacher's message was directly on how I believe a message should be. And the reception was beautiful and so much fun! Here are a few pics from that:







Sisters photo!







Congrats to Matty and Dave! We wish you a lifetime of happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment