Monday, June 3, 2013

Maternity Pics & Last Showers

To say we had a BUSY weekend this weekend is an understatement. We kicked off the weekend with maternity pics Saturday morning done by Stephanie Aldridge Photography. Seriously, if you need pics done you HAVE to use her because she is AMAZING! Here are a few of my favs:










After pics were done we moved straight into Baby Shower #3 given by my Aunts. Here are a few pics from that:



Sunday we went to church and then we had Baby Shower #4 given by the ladies at church. I have to wait to get some pics off of Syd’s camera for this but here are a few in the meantime:

I forgot to upload these pics from my shower a couple of weeks ago that my bestie Hayley and her mother gave me. They did the COOLEST thing and we got to design some onesies while we were there. They were hilarious!! Thanks bestie!! You are awesome!! 















We are so so SOO blessed. We can’t thank everyone enough for coming out and supporting Josh and I during this time. We can’t wait for M to get here!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment