Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A One Month Catch Up

Hey, two blogs in two weeks! WOOT WOOT!! I am on it! Should I try two blogs in one week???? Let's not get crazy, friends! Get ready for the longest blog of your life a long one! I'm going to attempt to do a brief summary of the things that we have done in the past month and catching everyone up.

We'll start with Mother's Day. That week, I worked SO hard on my Mother's Day gifts and ended up hating every one of them. I was thinking about making something from the heart instead of buying something this year as a sentimental gesture and since my weekly allowance is usually spent by Day 2 (I need a raise Joshy!!). Having that said, I thought it would be nice to make the picture plant pot holders. It was easy, but then I can't figure out what went wrong because the paint and glue started bubbling. And that's why I hate them. But here are the pics anyways:






This one was for Grannie. I put a pic of her and Mase on one side and his handprint on the other side. I had made 2 other pots for the grandparents. Those had collages of the grandchildren on them. When all else fails, stick with something about the grandkids. You can't go wrong.


That weekend we went to Hickory to spend the weekend with the Kellers. Here are some pics of our weekend there:

Grandma Debbie & Pop Pops just got done redoing their kitchen/bathroom/laundry area. For their bathroom, they wanted the kids to paint them a picture to hang.



Of course the child tries to eat it. 

Redneck bathtub anyone?



On Saturday we went over to Aunt Leah & Uncle David's new swimming pool.



Skipping around, Joshy and I spent our first weekend away from Mase at a wedding in Mocksville, NC. Although we missed our little guy, we had a blast! Congrats to Hill & Keely Hudson!!





Yes, I'm skipping around. Whoops! Mase also had his first adventure to Carowinds in the month of May. I know this may come as a shock but he LOVED all the rides he was able to go on. Seriously, he cried when he had to get off of them. Can you say daredevil??





Flashing forward to June, here is our little guy climbing under the table. He loves to climb over the table part underneath but he kept pausing and putting his head on the floor like he was watching his legs on the other side. Silly kid!


This is him playing in bed and not sleeping. 

Sunday we went to my friend Rachel's house to do some wedding planning and for Mase to meet Baby Kayden. Isn't she so cute?!
 One day this week Mason and Grannie went over to her youngest son's house. While they were there, they took the opportunity to take family pictures with Mase in them. These just crack me up!! Be careful, if he's in the family photos then that means you have to keep him!!


Here are some more random videos that we have taken this and last month:

Swimming at the pool. My kid would be playing with the hose. 

Daddy was letting Mase play with the mirror and he kept giving himself kisses or staring at himself. He definitely gets this from his father. 

Again with the climbing

BLAHAHAHAHA!! This just makes me laugh. The day before this he did something SO hilarious that I still kick myself for not having my camera ready. Josh and I were nowhere near him when he crawled to the end of the foot stool and jumped off of it like he was doing a belly flop in the pool. Thank goodness Josh had just put pillows down or else it could have been bad! It was hilarious!

Try watching this without at least smiling

Jumping off the side of the pool

Swimming with Grannie (& Dundee)

We got this new floatie for Mase to use at the pool. Whenever it is not in the pool he loves bouncing on it all the time, ha!

Okay kids. I know I missed 854309859453 things that happened last night but that's all I have tonight! Now that we are caught up, I'm looking forward to blogging on time in the next couple of weeks! Fingers crossed! Happy Hump Day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment