Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Just Another Day...

.. In the life of the Kellers. I'm pretty sure M is going through a growth spurt (whenever he is being difficult I tend to blame it on this - he sure goes through a lot!). Either that or he may be getting a cold. Or he may just hate us. The past couple of days he has been clingy towards me - normally I wouldn't mind because I usually have to force cuddle with him - but this is extreme cling. It wouldn't be so bad if he'd let me actually hold him but most of the time he wants to play but he has to make sure he physically sees me. Or else we get this:
Good morning everyone!
Makes my life a little bit harder when I'm trying to get ready in the mornings. Re: not cuddling = he hates me. I'm blaming it on a growth spurt because he's just so happy all the time.

He has gotten a couple of "firsts" this past week! This last weekend he was hanging out with his Daddy while I was working all. Joshy was scared to be alone with him all weekend so he decided to go on a day trip to Hickory to visit Gma Debbie and Pop Pops. On his way up there Josh looked in the rear view mirror and saw M take his pacifier out of his mouth and put it back in all by himself!! And I just now realized that he did this while driving down the road - EYES ON THE ROAD JOSHY!! He is getting so good at gripping things now! I experienced this firsthand this morning when I went to pick him up out of his bed and he grabbed a lot of my hair. He enjoys just holding it. Kind of weird but whatev!

Here's a couple of pics from M's trip to Hickory:





Mackenzie giving M kisses

M with Great Grandma Charlcie
Another one of his "firsts" concerns spitting. M has started drooling a lot more. But instead of letting the drool go down his chin, it's like he keeps it in his mouth and then he'll spit it out. And when I say spit, he spits a pretty good distance. Seriously, who does that? Am I raising a camel?? Does anyone else have any experience with this?

We really haven't had a lot going on this week, so I will leave you with tons some cuteness:








He just wants me to stay home and cuddle!








Seriously so cute!










I threw this one in here because it's that time of year again!! Who's excited for trashy blow up yard art?!?! THIS GIRL!!! Sorry bout it, Joshy!


Our little Stinker with Aunt Sal

I can't stop with the cuteness....






"If you're ready come and get it"




And finally, here is a HIGHlarious video of Joshy and M:

No comments:

Post a Comment