Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Labor Day Weekend

This past weekend was pretty much relaxing – thank goodness! I was telling Josh the other day that I feel like we were constantly having to pack things up to go places. Last week was a week full of “firsts” and it rolled over into the weekend. We had our first HUGE “blowout.” Seriously, there was $hit everywhere. I don’t know how he could have had that much poop in his body. Not to mention while I was changing his diaper he started kicking his feet… Right into said poop, which then got all over his clothes! Thanks, M. He also broke out of his swaddle for the first time and then proceeded to talk to the camera instead of going back to sleep (sigh). See below:





Saturday morning we packed up the car to head over to my mom and dad’s for a pool day. We decided beforehand that instead of waking M up to bring him home later on that night, that we would just sleep over at Mi Mi & Paw Paw’s house. So this is a pic of all the crap things M needed for a sleepover at a house that is literally 4 miles away:



BUT when we got there we were greeted with the best Southern breakfast in the world! Eggs, grits, and sausage – MY FAVORITE!!



We had a blast hanging out by the pools with my bestie Hayley and her hubby Lee along with the neighborhood. On Sunday, we went back to our house to shower then came back to the house to visit with my older sister (Sarah), BIL Danny, Lilly, & Baby Baum 2.0. It was pretty uneventful but here are a few pics from the rest of the weekend:

Tickle time with Cousin Lilly


Lots of kisses for Mason!



MiMi and Lilly


Playing with Aunt Sarah

I'm not quite sure why she wanted to lay on Dundee's bed but she was having a ball!



Mason and Cousin Matt

Much needed pool time - please excuse the post-baby body, I'm working on it! 




I woke up and there was a little burrito in my bed







And here are the updates that we have gotten from Ms. Dawn - 



Tummy time while talking to the fishy!

We're getting ready for our 2 month check up this Friday so we'll report back soon! Hope everyone has a great hump day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment