Tuesday, October 22, 2013

3 Month Round Up

3 months already? Where has the time gone?!?! This one will be a quick one since I am backtracking on my blogs. Time has just gotten away from me lately!

Since we went to the doctor’s office recently, we found out that our little chunkster weighs 15 lbs 0.5 ounces. Big boy! We didn’t get a height but we will at our 4 month appointment in a few weeks – we’ll report back!

Firsts this month: He does full out belly laughs now and it is the GREATEST thing I have ever heard in my entire life, sitting up by himself for short times, standing up (while we are holding him) – not so much in this category since he can’t really do a lot yet

Developments: I kind of covered this in “firsts” but I’ll say them again. His neck control is pretty stable right now and he can sit up with us assisting him and not look like a bobble head doll; he is starting to “stand” and use his legs a lot more; he is drooling buckets so we’re assuming that he is starting to teeth as well?? He’s hearing us better and can pick up noises; he also sees further distances so it’s fun to see him watching us all the time

Likes: baths; the sensation of falling (sometimes Josh and I will pretend like we’re dropping him and he thinks it’s the funniest thing ever); tickle fights; being talked to; Little Einstein (he watches it some in the mornings while I am getting ready); sitting up and looking around; Bumbo; jumper that sits in the doorway; blocks; teething rings; Jeffrey (it’s Sophie the Giraffe but Joshy has name issues and wanted it to be a boy name); eating; pooping; people watching

Dislikes: He really doesn’t have a lot of these but I guess the moment where he gets out of the bath; laying down where he can’t see; the 10 second window where he decides he’s hungry at the last minute leaving us scrambling for a bottle; being sick


What I’m looking forward to: his four month appointment when we get to talk about working in food.

How's Mommy doing? I'm doing alright. Time is going by way too fast. I try to enjoy every minute but there just aren't enough minutes in the day! Still frustrated on the weight factor. Whyyy won't it just fall off like it does on actresses????? UGH! 

Here are some pics I'll leave you with:







Alexis and her boyfriend Reggie came by to visit! How cute!! 





Not sure why this pic won't cooperate and turn! This is what Ms. Dawn made with M this week. Isn't she the GREATEST?!

No comments:

Post a Comment