Tuesday, October 1, 2013

My First Costume

I have been having an inner battle about sharing these before Halloween but I couldn't resist. Yesterday when we got home I found a surprise on our door. It was M's first costume- a bear!! A little history, my husband likes is obsessed with bears. His highschool mascot was a bear and so was his college one. The brothers also named all 7894579834653497 of their pet dogs Bear when he was growing up. So whenever the family talks fondly of Bear, they're all referring to a different dog at a different time. Weird, right?

Anyway, when I opened it we immediately HAD to put it on. PB Kids only has two sizes for this costume, so I ordered the 1-6 months costume. If you know me, then you won't be surprised that I was worrying about it being too big for him (even though he's already in 3 month outfits) and couldn't possibly understand why PB Kids was trying to ruin my life by not having more than 2 options with different sizes. I digress. Here we are putting it on him and it's a little snug so it took both of us to get him in. I thought he would be screaming and ruin my pictures but he was laughing hysterically at this.

I will forewarn you, this is quite possibly the cutest thing I have EVER seen:





It's a bear attack!! 
He hates me and gave all of his smiles to Daddy. No worries, Mommy is determined!
I have so many ideas and am probably going to take him several places for pics. No worries, we are going to get a LOT of use out of this costume and Mason WILL cooperate ;-)

Hope everyone has a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment