Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Beach Trip

This post will be brief but filled with TONS of pics. For the past couple of years we have had to settle for a poolside family weekend since we have all been so busy. Having that said, I have been SUPER excited about this family beach trip. My mother loves Ocean Isle so we stayed in this ginormous awesome house:




That's right... 2 POOLS!! AND a jacuzzi! SWEET!
So this was our view every morning:


Perfect, right?? Thanks to Mommy's friends that let us stay there! We ended up getting there late Thursday night and stayed up wayy too late. But I was so excited the next morning when we woke up because it was going to be M's very first trip to the beach! Josh kept informing me not to get my hopes up too much because M couldn't do anything. But I was determined. He was going to have the time of his life. And this was said "time of his life":







Get my drift? Poor little guy was just sooo sleepy! I did force get some good pics once he was up though:








Even though he wasn't active, there was another cute little booger there too that was more than happy to run and play:


I'm not sure why but this pic always cracks me up - it's like she's saying "WHY DO THEY KEEP TAKING PICS?!?!" Diva! She must get that from her father...


She was so funny! Every time she got sand on her hands she HAD to wash them off


Lilly is SOOO big!

Doing yoga on the beach



We mostly stayed out on the beach for the entire weekend and it.was.glorious. Sunday we went to the Tanger Outlets and went to the best place in the entire world:

M if you're ever in the dog house, anything from this store will most likely grant you instant forgiveness (MAYBE). I LOVE family vacays! They are the absolute best! It was so nice to finally just hang out and not have any plans. We can't wait until the cabin is finished so we can enjoy more relaxation time. Good thing that's in the mountains because I can't WAIT to get some photos of M in the snow!! Here are some more random pics from our awesome weekend:







SO cute in their matching monogrammed outfits

Cousin kisses are the cutest!











L had the best time in the pool! I swear she's a little fish!

AND we were beyond excited to see Aunt Syd! We have missed her SO much!

Next up is the 3 month post if I ever get around to it. Happy Tuesday! 

1 comment: